foey
Private
England
Rep
Drives: F30 330D MSport

Garage List
*Newbie* E90 320D Member with questions

Hey all,

I've been lurking here for sometime and thought I would join up. I'm Mark from Essex, up around near Colchester but spend most of my life on in the A12 car park

I bought my first BMW mid last year. It is a 2007 E90 320D. I do around 20-25k a year and the 320D best suited my needs (At the time the 330D was out of my price range )

I've had quite a few cars, including Honda Civic Type R, Mondeo ST 155 and my previous car was a Skoda Fabia vRS (Stage 1 remap @ 180bhp/300lb)

Anyway, here she is, pretty standard at the moment.

I've replaced most of my interior and number plate bulbs for LEDs, I have a set of BMW performance black grilles on order. Black lines to come later

The car came with a CR-Tech Tuning box which was fitted by the previous owner, he was expecting it to make no difference but increased the MPG so left it in. I've not touched it, but was going to remove it when I get it mapped.

A couple of questions.

1 - I get a slight hesitation If I hold the revs at 1700 RPM where the car judders slightly. After doing some research on here it looks like I'm not the only one. One member said it was resolved by a software update? Assuming that a remap should cure this?

2 - One of the last bulbs to change is the front and rear Dome lights. Can someone point me in the right direction of what bulbs/LED panel to get?

3- Rear spoiler, can someone tell me what spoiler Danny.B has on his car and where I can get it?
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=342 It looks fantastic!

4 - Since I do a fair few miles anything to watch out for? The car has now done 100k and the last service was at 91k, which was full one with the breather pipe replaced (Recommended by BMW indy techs)

Mark
Appreciate 0