01-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
jzingerman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Bmw 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by turugara View Post
All of the BMS meth kits work. I have the 2.2 Gallon trunk mount meth kit with stainless steel braided lines.

Works very well. I run a mix of E85/93 octane + Meth with Map 3. The most gains that I find are on a road course where over 30 mins of hard driving, you find very little heatsoak and power loss.

On the street it's pretty nice. Just more power. Not much to gain in terms of heat suppression if you run E85 + upgraded FMIC.

How much did you have to pay for your kit + install? Will I need to be filling up with e85 or is it just a personal choice? I do have the flex fuel wires already installed and currently am doing a 40/60 mix of E85/91 octane on map 5. I don't have an upgraded FMIC though so will that be a problem or is it fine? Thanks for all the help and have you put your car on the dyno? I'm curious as to what kind of gains the N55 see on meth and all the other goodies.
2011 BMW 335i M Sport- Space Grey Metallic * Black Kidney Grills * Jb4 Stage 2 ISO * Injen Intake * AR 4" Downpipe * 19" VMR V710 * Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/265 * KW V3 Coilovers * 8k Alpine Angel Eyes * Gloss Black Roof Vinyl
Appreciate 0