BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
I contacted the seller - his response 'the item was sent by road and not Expess Post (as promised) DIDN'T PROMISE ANYTHING OF THE SORT because I couldn't afford it'

To me that smacks of BS - when does Australia Post tell you if you parcel is flying or going by road. GO TO THE POST OFFICE AND ASK THEM YOU FOOL. I have over 600 transactions on Ebay and not once did the post office give me the means by which the parcels travel. YOU ONLY HAVE TO ASK.

Also, all mail under 500 grams (as Billy the Kid claimed that the alarm weighed less than that) is supposed to go by air. I ASKED FOR THE CHEAPEST METHOD AND THEY SAID ROAD.

This whole 'going by road' smacks of dishonesty and someone who never actually sent anything, that is why a claim was lodged. THE CLAIM WAS LODGED THE MINUTE YOU FOUND OUT THERE WAS NO TRACKING NO. AND IT WAS ALSO THE DAY BEFORE I TOLD YOU IT WAS DUE FOR DELIVERY.
DON'T YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF BEING DISHONEST. I'M THE MOST HONEST PERSON I KNOW - I WAS ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY MY NEIGHBOUR.
Appreciate 0