View Single Post
      03-10-2008, 05:59 AM   #92
Trigger2007
E93 320i M Sport
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i M Sport Convertible

Hi All,

Sorry to not get back but I have had a nightmare over the weekend.

Picked the car up on Friday, and it seems to be running fine, took it out for a few blasts and all is well up to the point I got a puncture!!

19" run flats are rarer than rocking horse poop! Apparently no one has them in stock, so currently waiting for a call back whilst people check national suppliers - this is just a laugh. If you have 19 upgrades, beware of this, the rear tyres are short of stock.

Ref the main issue - I have had a confirmation from BMW UK that they have reprogrammed my car and their technical manager has actually driven it, and basically passed it off as good. They were aware of this hesitancy problem but in his experience this is now fixed, and they have put there name against it. Initial thoughts are good, but need to drive a bit more when I get a new tyre!!

2 last things - This is the ED engine with start stop etc / and HJ's have a branch in Southport. If it is fixed these are the guys to speak to as they have the history from my car, give me a few weeks to test though.

BMW E93 320i M Sport - Black Sapphire / Coral Red
Appreciate 0