06-30-2012, 12:51 AM   #89
Tunisie-G
Tunisie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 535i w ///M-Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask
I think Toyota may already be developing BMW's electric power steering.

BMW is loosing their way I am sad to say. I am seriously considering an Audi S4, if time permits I am going to do some test driving this weekend. I have driven BMW's my whole life but they are driving me (and other driving enthusiasts) away by becoming the ultimate techno-nonsense machine.
Times have changed, people have newer phones with newer technologies and they would like for their premium vehicle to be able to incorporate all that such as Bluetooth, hands free calling, etc. you seem like you are so against change, just calm down, I have a 2012 BMW M3 and I have previously owned a 1998 BMW M3 and I dont think BMW lost any of it's driving feel, it only got BETTER, they are a world renowned company with the brightest minds running the company, if you think you are so smart, try to get a position in BMW where you could make them go backwards with using no technology haha, good luck, I love the direction BMW is heading nowadays, all of those new vehicles are beautiful and a sight to behold when seen on the road!!!