View Single Post
      08-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #25
Emilime75
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i E92 LeMans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
If you already knew all this then why are you on here asking? Until you have an actual idea of what it is you're actually trying to accomplish, just randomly posing the question is rather useless.

What is your overall goal here? How much material are you willing to remove? What is your current setup? Etc.

Yes, the Dinan plates "only" add ~-0.75* of camber (that's what they added on my setup, at least); but it's consistent, reversible, and nets more negative camber overall. Small price to pay for a proven solution.
Why am I asking? To learn from those who "KNOW". You clearly aren't one of those, so the useless portion of this thread is you replying when you have no first hand knowledge on the topic.

What am I trying to accomplish? What is my overall goal? If that isn't clear, there's nothing more I can say to help you understand.

How much material am I willing to cut? As much as it takes to gain that .7 that you wasted your money on.

My current setup? Irrelevant, I'm not telling.

To finish this off, how is this not reversible, consistent or gain less than your precious Dinan plates?
Appreciate 0