11-12-2013, 09:33 AM   #83
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Pigley View Post
Doesn't necessarily follow. They might struggle to fully prove you were driving dangerously since it's just a question of your word against theirs.

I reckon if you've already got 6 points and now this then you probably are a total f##king nutter!
Lol and before in the thread you guys were saying the word of 2 police offices is concrete? Hmmm and now its just my word against theirs? LOL.

I don't understand why people on here assume that i'm lying and i'm automatically a "nutter". It's very strange and worrying we have this sort of mentality on this forum. You just love to make an issue out of nothing. Maybe it's because of people not liking my views on other threads in the past.

FYI my previous 6 points were for breaking a 30mph limit and a 40mph limit. One was a mobile police van positioned right at the bottom of a dual carriageway, on a steep ish hill, got caught doing 49 in a 40 (OMG THATS CRAZY!!). The other was just a speed camera, got caught doing 38 in a 30 (WHAT THE HELL THAT'S CRAZY FAST!!).

Are you saying that qualifies me as a nutter? . If you are, then i guess most of us are nutters!

Please do not make these ridiculous assumptions that my previous 6 points were for crazy or dangerous driving. I've driven for 8 years now with only the previous 6 points, and now this single incident. I admit i was driving a bit fast, but i had just come back from holiday and hadn't driven the car in 4 weeks. The same actually goes for one of the previous 3 points!

I don't even know why i'm trying to explain myself to you! If you want to call me a nutter and make these little assumptions up in your head then fine. That's your call, even though it's wrong.
Appreciate 0