Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Ian, thanks for the advice
I've gone and checked now and the findings are..
Rears = ET 40
Fronts = ET 20

I want a bit of a stretched look so any ideas on tyre sizes? OEM set up as you know is 225/35/19 fronts 8j and 255/30/19 rears 9j ..
So your fronts are 8J & ET20,quite an aggressive offset,made worse by the coilovers,so I doubt you'll need spacers.
You might find that you need to reset the coilovers to a higher setting,to avoid the tyres catching.
I'd go with 215/35/19 which should achieve the stretched look you're after,the problem then leaves availability of manufacturers who do that size.

Falkens are available in both the 452 & 453 (no experience of the latter)
Nankang's are also available in that size.
Vreds are a no-no, and I've not checked Conti's,Pirelli or most of the big boys,as I doubted they'd do them,so worth checking.

Rears at 10J & ET40,good offset as it gives you room for manoeuvre on tyre sizes and spacers should you want them.

I'd go 265/30/19,which again will look stretched.
Both the Falken 452/3 are available,as are the Nankangs
You might be able to get away with a 5mm spacer,but until you try the wheels less any spacers you won't really know.
You can also always fanny around with the coilover settings (such a bonus over lowering springs) on the height,so you could go more on the spacer width,say 10mm.

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Appreciate 0