View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #4
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

Yes the JB4 has an E85 map, well its an auto-tuning map based for E85 which is map 5. Make sure you get the JB4 G5 ISO which is the latest JB4 released and the Isolated boost control is absolutely incredible with the G5 and E85... If you want to get even more out of the car, Terry from Burger Tuning has a BMS Flash that is done through the COBB Acessport which he is a able to further adjust the fuel ceilings, timing, ect that you run with the JB4 G5 ISO with the special firmware. It really has benifited me and my car because im running a pretty high E85 mixture. I promise you wont be disspointed with the mods you have named that your going to do. And Terry's customer service is absolutely incredible and answers emails when you send logs or have questions in sometimes a matter of seconds lol. WELCOME to having some fun....well almost welcome
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0