View Single Post
      07-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #35
DrivenByE30
Brigadier General
France
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT

Talking It's just a car...

... but it furnishes so much enjoyment !

I have seen this video before, but didn't know where to put this on the forum... there is no thread specifically for the E30...

Thanks for giving us the link OP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuds View Post
This is the type of car buyer I want to be, not the "drive it for 3 years and get a new one" type.

This guy truly values that car because it means something to him. That's how it should be.
I totally understand what you mean! people nowadays can't and dont want to go through that kind of commitment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
"anybody who's driven a BMW will tell you, that, they won't go back....ya know...i mean you hear this often..."

So amazingly true.

Everyone that has driven (a properly maintained) one that was used to not driving one, has enjoyed the experience from what I've seen.
I have one and i didn't get my username out of randomness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts61gogo View Post
As a 17 year old, I can only dream of owning an E30. But videos like this one inspire me to work on getting one on my own and then keeping it until one of us dies. Great vid!
Just like you, i grew up with E21 and E30s, and at your age, i was dreaming about the E36, i never realized my dream of buying a brand new E46, i had to skip the E90, but now i finally have made my dream come true of owing a brand new 3 series.... And in honor to my E30s i have driven in the past, my new 3 series had to be the F30!

I am glad, and very happy i still have both my E30, and E36!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFESQ View Post
Love the e30
Just as simply as that !
Anyone who can honestly say that is a true car enthusiats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbeemer View Post
I'd pick that E30 over the F30 any day! The E30 has this timeless design and character that lives on, while the F30 is just another face in the crowd.
I can pick both of them
Appreciate 0