05-09-2007, 02:21 AM   #68
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd View Post
Alright...here is the update!

Version 25.01.01 installed successfully! No problems with VR! The SA guy was totally surprised, because I had told him I was sure it would be ok and he was totally skeptical the entire time. The new nav screen looks great! I love the new color schemes...and it looks so much sharper!!! And now I can input name for searching items...very kewel. I just need to figure the commands to do this fast via VR!

They also fixed my rear squeak! They finally replaced the brake pads, and replaced the brake sensor! Let's see how long this lasts.

I got the 30,000 mile service done. It does not include an oil change. I WAS GOING to pay for it---since it would be out of schedule. But they wanted to charge me $140! I paid $75 last time at BMW San Diego. So....now I was planning to get it done in San Diego next time I go visit my parents later this month.

Lastly...they noticed another rattle from the rear of the vehicle which turned out to be the exhaust bracket-- I was not really aware of this...but it was replaced to get rid of the noice!!

The SA was very nice today...guess he was working the angle to get his 5's.
Good to hear the upgrade went without the VR problem. Told you 25.1.1 will work w/o VR issue Test out the enter address VR command, not sure if your last version had this or not, but you can now say the street and city name, no longer need to spell it out.