Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2006 330i
Black w/ Saddlebag brown interior
6 speed
Sport package
iDrive
74K Miles and counting (I commute 5 miles each way so not counting fast)
$16,800

The car has everything: iDrive, bluetooth, lumbar, sunroof, xenons yadda yadda yadda. if you are on these forums - chances are you know these cars, you know the 2006 330 and you know they only made it for one year.

I bought it March 1. 2011 with 68K miles on it (as you can see I don't drive much)
When I bought it, the car just had:
Oil service
Microfilter
Air filter
Front pads / rotors
Rear pads / rotors
Battery / battery harness

I did the oil service again a few months ago - strange feeling doing it because of time and not mileage.

The windows were already tinted when I bought it - they are tinted all around, I would estimate 20% - maybe a little darker.

The only modification I have done is swapping the ashtray for an OEM sunroof compartment. I have the ashtray if you want it. The sunroof compartment involves eliminating one of the power plugs leaving only the one in the center console.

The car also has a DICE cradle with adapters for any apple product that is wired to the Aux/in jack The cradle will charge your phone.

I washed it to get ready for pics ... then it rained.... then i forgot my camera... so ... i just have phone pics for now. If you want pics of anything in specific, let me know.

EDIT:

Updated pics:

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9962233/

Last edited by CoconutPete; 01-12-2013 at 10:04 PM..
Appreciate 0