View Single Post
      06-22-2012, 08:32 AM   #162
RupertPupkin
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Freak Beast

Im talking about using a better product as a base to mod. Obviously I would mod a 335 and not let it sit stock.

If youve done the valve cover gasket job or replaced a broken head bolt in our N52 like I have youd realize how fragile alot of the bolts really are. I would never feel safe boosting the N52. Its a great engine as is, but not mod friendly.

Im speaking spcifically to boosting the N52.

Its not about being cheap or whatever. Like I said for the 7 grand you spedn on this kit you could have a well equipped low mileage 335 and have a tune and other mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
I don't understand all of the people who say sell and buy a 335i. If this was the thinking everyone went by, no tuners would exist and everyone would drive Veyrons. Because with thinking like this, why ever mod a 335i, stop wasting your money and buy an M3. Quit being cheap. To M3 owners, stop blowing your money and get a GTR. To GTR owners, go by a Lambo, to Lambo owners, you must be poor because you didn't buy a Veyron.

Modding is what some people enjoy. It is not always about buying a ready made product.
Appreciate 0