Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2005 IS300  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMeezee
Here's the scoop:

I've heard good things about this shop, and I actually had tint done there many years ago with my last car. So I go and make an appointment - 2 weeks in advance - and notice that the store is definitely under new management (which makes me uneasy right away.)

Anyway, I come in for my appointment today at 9am...first one there...and the dudes at the shop don't get there until about 9:20. Some guy with a Porsche (who got there after me) walks in the door before me, so he gets to talk to the dude first. After I check in, I tell the tech that I have another appointment right after that, so I'll need the car back ASAP. He quotes me at 2.5-3 hours to get it done, which was perfect.

I come back 2 and a half hours later, and MY CAR IS STILL IN THE SAME SPOT - they haven't even started on mine! WTF??? The Porsche and a Scion TC (who also didn't have an appointment) were in the garage being worked on. I took my keys and left. I told them that I'd reschedule for Monday, but I'm not coming back.

I made my appointment 2 weeks in advance. I KNOW I was the first one to sign up for that day. Why the hell wasn't my car first in line???

Why in the freakin' world did you not say a thing? that totally is unfair and next time unleash hell or get a discount for the inconvenience.

2 weeks confirmed reservation and got bumped? that is just wrong.
Born: 9/05 Germany- 330i 2006/Sparkling Graphite/Sport/Premium/AT/NAV-iDrive/Multi-function Steering Wheel/Black leather/Wood Trim/Glass Moonroof/Alarm System/Xenon Headlights/Adaptive Headlight Control/Dynamic Cruise Control/Premium Sound System/Sat Radio/Comfort Access/18" RFT-162

Bought: 11/01/05
Sold: 09/02/06

e90 M3: --/--/--
Appreciate 0