View Single Post
      04-06-2009, 03:27 AM   #28
Exacc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 325i

Garage List
2004 E46 325i  [0.00]
I just installed Eisenman race with quad tips...the droning was a little too much for me. The sound during idle is really nice, but the droning around 2000 to 3000 RPM made the car feel a little too much of a race car...hence the name "race"! Great product and great fit but just not what I am envisioning this car to be. Took it off after 2 days of having it, and since I cut my bumper already, I just installed the tip on the stock mufflers...some modification, pipes and welding later, I have Eisenman tip on stock exhaust! hahaha! I know, its ghetto...but I like the looks, but this car for me is a cruising car...not a racing car.

if I were to set this up as a race car, or a weekend track warrior, this exhaust would have been perfect. Although I did notice that the sound at the bottom end was a lot louder compared to stock...but as you get closer to the redline, the difference from stock sound becomes less and less...still more aggressive, just not as aggressive as it at the lower revs. Oh and starting the car with Eisenman race is just awesome!