View Single Post
      10-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
pits200
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i X-Drive Black Sapphire

Odd Driving Habits that You do with Your Car

I was driving yesterday and couldn't help but think how OCD I am about so many things when I drive. I'm not talking just keeping things clean or eating in the car or not running it hard till the oil temps go up.

Here are a couple.

1.) I never like coming to a complete stop at a light since I don't want my hot pads/rotors leaving uneven dust marks if I just stop and hold in one place.

2.) When I park, I always have to put the car in neutral, put on the e-brake, then put it into park.

3.) I can never have my windows open with the A/C on, it's either one or the other.

4.) When I park, I always need to park closer to the left (My drivers door) because I safely assume the car on my left doesn't have a passenger so my door won't get dinged.

5.) I can't use my front visor because I hate how it limits my vision with the small little visor.

6.) My wife never drives, whether it's her car or mine, I always drive. I'm a horrible side seat driver, like if she comes to a light and a car is in the right lane and no one in the left and she just stays behind the car in the right, it makes my heart rate double!

Just curious if I'm the only strange guy on here.
Appreciate 0