03-20-2018, 06:33 PM   #132
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Not sure if real but I saw this white Toyota truck, full 4x rig with spare tire handing where tailgate should be. You know the look. Also had Uber sticker. Possibly true driver?
Maybe but all that gas wasted isn’t efficient. I took an Uber over the weekend after drinking and was picked up in a Nissan Pathfinder with 117k on the clock and noticed his transmission was on the way out. Hope he has a 2nd car for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Wish I saw this, just got back from South Beach. Each Uber driver we had didn't speak a word of english, combined with the fact they couldn't figure out the entrance to our hotel. Good thing wife speaks spanish though.

Weather was awesome, returned right back to NY in time for a snow storm lol.
You have explained a problem that I hear at least twice every time I’m on the road. I would assume most of them are Cuban and it’s a shame that they refuse to learn English. And before I get flamed for calling out a nationality, I am indeed Cuban myself and I cannot stand them. IMHO a majority (not all) Cubans living in Miami are arrogant. End rant.

Yeah, one of the reasons why I moved from NY is the weather. However, there aren’t really any great driving roads down here as I have yet to see a road down here beat Route 218 between West Point and Cornwall.
Appreciate 1
jninja514.50