07-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #1074
Hisam135i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity
So yesterday I sold UVXY for a profit at 9.05, then seconds after it tumbled to 8.25 where I picked it up at 8.26. Bam, this morning the ETF opens up to $9.00. Nice profit was taken in the morning. Cameback to it at the end of the trading session and what did UVXY do? Jumped from 8.03 to as high as 8.49 in 3 minutes into the close! Shockingly quick upside. Holding it now for tomorrow and we shall see how next week does. Sure feels like something big is around the corner, really does.

DJIA and SPX both broke down trend support lines, USD is now above 83.54 and made a new high, EURO is heavily depressed, and the bond markets my goodness! Looks like Fourth of July fireworks will be coming around again to celebrate. How are you guys doing? Sam and Rowr and everyone else?
Glad to see you made some profits and very well made back the majority of my money

Also, BAC closed beneath it's 20,50, ad 200 MA's on it's 15min chart which is a good sign for how tomorrow should go! Hopefully JPM doesn't do to well and we see the financials continue to drop as they did today.

Also, USD index reached 83.83 today before pulling back! Not to shabby! And agreed the Euro is heavily depressed makes me curious to know how much more we can fall without something large (exit) occurring.

MACD as well as stochastic still headed downward for the overall markets. So, we should continue to fall from here!
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Appreciate 0