United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconandrevelry View Post
Anyone in the Austin area willing to meet up and give me some pointers on BMW's? I just recently purchased a 2006 325i and am pretty new to BMW's. I know a little because I was a car audio installer while in college but just curious to talk mods and such with anyone who has done some work or just loves cars. Thanks for reading and any help in advance.
Welcome to BMW ownership - I would recommend that you consider joining the BMW Car Club of America's Tejas Chapter, which covers Central and South Texas areas (Austin, SA, Corpus, and out to El Paso). We have many members who are very knowledgeable about various BMW models, a website with a calendar of our monthly events and non-club activities we have access to, and BMW of Austin offers our members a 20% discount on parts and labor. You can join the chapter at http://bmwcca.org, which will include discounts at a number of merchants, the monthly Roundel magazine, and a lot of other perks. Our membership numbers approximately 900, and we welcome new owners to the club!

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey
Appreciate 0