Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Garage List
2007 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
James
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do - as we are waiting on customs to clear your HIDs.

If you would like to cancel the order, we will be happy to refund you 100%

Also, I encourage you to check up on our track record... normally, when there are no constraints outside our control, we ship all items in an extremely timely manner - usually within a few hours.

Posting on the forum was probably the least efficient way of handling this. Perhaps you did call our toll free number, perhaps you didn't, but either way... that would have been the best way to get information.

Please contact us to cancel your order.

Thanks
JL
Customs? Where are they shipping from? If I knew customs was going to be involved I wouldn't have paid extra for faster shipping being customs slows down shipping times. I have dealt with you guys before and know what kind of track record you have. So your email is useless? I emailed the orders department and got no answer. An email telling me that customs was holding up my order would have been a good idea. And this is the vendor review area of the forum so this is the best place to post my "review".