06-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #22
Dubbedoutbimmer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335XI Coupe Loaded w/body kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomarfuego View Post
To each his own, but I will always do my best to save as much as possible with every vehicle purchase. It's not even a question of affordability with me, it's strictly GP. I'd rather use the extra $250, $500, $2,000, or whatever money I can save on my family than give even more money to a car dealership. They can kept their hats, pens, & golf clubs for all I care. I just spent tens of thousands of dollars purchasing a product from them when I could have spent that money with one of their competitors. I don't need to know a dealership's true profit numbers when all transactions/rebates/kickbacks/etc. are said and done, but I do know that they will NEVER sell me if they are not profiting.

Peace!
rebates-kickbacks?
you did buy a BMW right because those things dont exist with BMW they dont believe in doing that it drops the value I am just simply saying you get what you pay for! some night when you need a huge favor or are stranded lets see how quick the S.A or C.A is to pick you up in his personal vehicle and im sure you are the type to say oh it will never happen.......how did you rate them on the survey??
Appreciate 0