brocklanders
Major
Rep
Drives: the uno, mineral white

Garage List
06 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmf75 View Post
What BMW Houston North are some of you talking about? In the Woodlands? I've been to the one off I-45 and 1960 ONCE, and their service is the worst of any car dealership I have serviced at in my life. This is the same place where my advisor Billy told me I must be out of my mind to believe my stereo doesn't work when I start up the car, only because he couldn't duplicate it. He is the same guy that ordered a part for my car over a month and a half ago and now doesn't return my phone calls to let me know the status. Not to mention the old female that answers the phone and is extremely rude.
If their service is good to you guys, I'd hate to see what bad is.

I think I am gonna try the Woodlands next and see how that goes. These service issues make me wish I was back in my Lexus, hell, even my Honda service reps were more helpful.

rant rant rant
i bought a pre owned bmw from 1960 bmw hn, they never returned any of my phone calls when i needed service so i started using the woodlands for service. then i bought my last bmw at the woodlands, they even had to go to 1960 bmw to pick it up. i have had good experience with bmw houston north in the woodlands ever since.
Appreciate 0