11-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #95
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer335 View Post
Is Terry "turning to another tuner" to overcome "shortcomings", or is he simply using an existing device for different business-related reasons and applying his own tuning through another tuner's device? I see a difference in the two.

I don't think its reasonable to say that using a flash to support a piggy that you already have been using since 2009 (back when piggys were the market) is a lesser method. The market and the ability we have to make power out of these cars is different now than it was when I got my n54 in 2008, for example.

At the end of the day, there will always be folks who tirelessly rep their own choices for the reasons that they made them....

How much heavier is an automatic transmission than a manual transmission, if at all?
I replied to his other thread saying the same thing. The BMS back end flash was designed/programmed by BMS for 50%+ E85 cars and large turbo cars and just happens to be loaded at home using a Cobb AP as that is the only at home loading system publicly available. It's actually offered for free to JB4 owners who need/want it.

Mike
Appreciate 0