View Single Post
      06-09-2007, 08:24 AM   #4
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Ulrich, thanks for the response. On my car, the bleeder valve on the slave cylinder is on the side of the transmission, and the nut is 11mm, unlike some of the pics that I have seen on here of a 7mm nut bleeder that is right above the CDV. I have no clue why mine is different, but the position that it is in is almost impossible to get a box wrench onto without only turning it a 1/10 of a turn at a time, which is why I tried using a ratchet. I'm going to go take a look at the reservoir now to see if it is divorced at all for the clutch because I know it was at the max line the whole time when I was trying to bleed it. Also, in the pic the picture of the black nut is the 11mm bleeder, I had the rubber nipple removed off of of the end of it in that pic.

Edit... I just checked and the reservoir is at the max line still, and when I pop off the CDV I get fluid pouring out so I know that the line is getting fluid. At this point I don't know what else I can do, I just can't get a damn wrench in that area that I can turn fast enough open and closed.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0