Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykal335xi View Post
.032 I could hardly feel, .036 was the sweet spot on my car that never had issues. I did run .046 with dual meth nozzles but wouldn't recommend it without the fueling fixed via flash. The 60-130 I did do a few times without it going lean, and managed a low 9.x and high 8.x on screen (no SD card in), coming from a high 10.x FBO+Meth but without nitrous.

Based on mine and hotrods experiences with it, I think a .042 to .045 is possible with enough fuel but the torque is over 550 so be prepared for trans problems if you're 6 AT.

Really? On my friends 135i that we setup nitrous on we had an immediate difference starting from much smaller sized jets then a .032. Did you mean you couldn't feel it in terms of the huge kick you were expecting or did you see no results in terms of your 60-130?
We did some record breaking times on the 135i, but as you mentioned NO SD!! and when we tried to replicate the tranny started to give out

I'm still waiting for someone else to strip down a 135i, throw on some nitrous and break into the 10's. You only have a couple shots at it until the 6AT goes though LOL. I was hoping you would break through with the xi launch a while back
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0