View Single Post
      01-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #47
LuvMyRide
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
2006 E90 Xi  [0.00]
You just made me feel so much better about dealing w/ Car audio Craze now that u posted this.. I believe I was going to regardless for econimical reasons but this seals the deal...

So Trent actually just left me a msg.. He will be in meetings for the rest of the day.. He will be communicating with me VIA..

I have asked the following questions:

-Coupon code
-Confirmation of components and accesories, i.e. wire harness, ashtray/seat heat kit etc.
-Group buy of 5, discount????
-Group buy of 10, discount???

we get 10 commited buyers, thats 7k in 1 shot for these guys.. Even if they did 650 for us, thats a great deal for both us and them...

Any commited buyers???? ANY????

Dynavin E90 Group Buy List

-LuvMyRide (John SF Bay area)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine328i View Post
Before i purchased i contacted Dynavin directly and they referred me to Car Audio Craze and Trent specifically. After speaking with him he told me they have been dealing with Dynavin for about two years now and were one of the first Dynavin Authorized resellers in the US.

Just to be sure i did a google for "caraudiocraze trent" and came up with numerous things about their good service with the Dynavin customers.

I re-timed the startup and its 8 seconds or less from pushing start to music playing!

I am sure they would be willing to do a GB as i found threads on other GB's they have done for Audi units and such.

There are Aux inputs in the back that you can run extension cables to wherever in the form of RCA's and also a USB!

Hope that helps guys, keep the questions coming if you have more!
Appreciate 0