View Single Post
      02-12-2014, 08:09 AM   #47
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

I got bored last night so decided to do some before and after pics.

I also found a few more random pics and thought I would throw them in as well as some of my fav pics of gd mates cars with some sick LED Angel Jobs

A track day I did at Brands.
My mates M5 never got away from me. He only starting pulling away on the straight at 125mph. Too much of a beast to handle the tight turns at Brands
I had some oem headlights on at this point as i was upgrading them to the current latest versions.

My first set of HID Angel Eyes. Trying to get the most out of the stock OEM Angels.
NEVER RUN THEM!!!! You can see they have turned green! This is due to the HID heat yellowing the angel eye light tubes. The yellow and white combo resulted in a horrible greeny outter angel eye. I HATED THIS LOOK!

First Set of retrofitted Angels with full matte black out
Still had my msport front at this point and stock MV3s!

EVERYONE who has LED angels will know this feeling
Always looking out for that crystal clear LED Angel Eye Reflection in the rears of other cars, shop windows and anything and everything that has a reflection

Went down to the Graffiti tunnels with Mesh and others.
Got caught up in a music video. Like everyone does

Shot with my mates very clean, uber rare poo brown E36 328
I had a 1m bumper and SSR Rims at this point. But the car was still looking 'unrefined'

Another shot from the tunnels. SUCH A SHAME that they have gated it all off now!

Group Shot

Bleeding Rims. DAT DISH THO

Some Before & After Bits
My Ass

OEM Lights with Lamin X VS

I just like this pics below with all the touches

A few of my favourite cars and pics
Adim's White E92
Love the reflection shots

Close Up

P5UML ROLLLINN

DAT M3 Bonnet Tho!!!

One of my Favs!!! Gaza Sick Slick Whip

Evil Demon Eyes

Paul's Really Fresh White M3

So Clean with OEM Chrome Shrouds & Frosted Indicator Delete

ISH's Car. Where is this man??? He has disappeared! Really nice guy!
He used to source and sell angel eyes as a sponsor on the forum, but even ISH had his retrofit done haha

Another One of my Favs
Sams AWBimmer Whip. So clean, so subtle! Done to perfection

Everyone must know ACHU or Arjuna's Bright Matte Blue 1M E93! Love this whip and he is one awesome Photographer too!!! He saved the Westfield meet back in Nov 2013 and took everyones pics till 11pm!
When i met him, he still had a Tiag! I thought it looked mean when he put the 1M on...but within a week he had it wrapped haha
This is how it looked before

AND AFTER

Love the LED Angels... Even with the Low Beams on, you can still clearly see the Outer Angel

LOTS OF PICS But all for you to enjoy.
Appreciate 0