View Single Post
      07-30-2009, 08:34 AM   #25
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

I did once wonder...

So lets say a couple of lads break in... they dont have a car or anything... just blaggers.

Lets say you get one and drop him sharpish... then you get his mate, who maybe thought he would try to help his bud, or didnt run quick enough, or whatever... and you deck him too.

Now then, lets say for arguments sake the first one fell down the stairs, and broke his neck - he is dead... You know the law is going to bang you up for manslaughter at the least...

Do you...

A)Give yourself in, and the scroat, and go to prison while one scroat walks free.

B)Do in the second lad discreetly so as not to leave a load of gore everywhere... then you have the rest of the night at least to take them outside, drive them somewere discreet, smash there teeth out, chop toes and fingers off and generally make them indistinguishable and dump them somwhere where they wont be found for a while - or burn them or whatver, and destroy the teeth and other bits as you see fit.

Then, obviously clean your house up and do a good job on any marks, hairs etc - empty your vac into a chiminea or similar, and burn the gubbins along with your clothes and all the usual... it might even be a good idea to take out your car boot lining and do the same.

In fact, lets take a different car from your own, just to help with the fact you might be seen out or caught on CCTV at an unusually early time. The missus wont mind if you flog her car a few weeks later, or possibly even scrap it if its an old shed - she would love the new car you got with the scrappage allowance and there is a good chance once it goes into that kind of system, it would be long gone before plod ever got round to you.

Lets also consider the neighbours, well I guess you have a pretty low chance of the neighbours seeing you loading the car at 4am - afterall, they never see the crooks loading the car at 4am. Course, its a calculated risk - you cant do anything about it and some other elements of this plan.

The biggest danger of this idea is that of course, the scum may have told their mates that they were gonna rob you - but it would take at least a few days for that to get through the net... 'My mate was gonna rob so and so, and I havent seen him since' probably some time later when the lads are gone for a while, the Police come round - course you turn them away to buy more time, or you could even talk to them as long as your a good liar... every day that time ticks away the DNA evidence which is already minimal fades... the car gets ever closer to the furnace and there shouldnt be anything invriminating in their anyway...

Motive? Noone robbed me officer...

Murder? No bodies found it doesnt seem likely...

Meh, just some musings... I am sure there are some flaws, but it would make for a good film

Matt
Appreciate 0