View Single Post
      08-31-2011, 10:52 AM   #115
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
You will also need the rad support... $246+Ship from what I have written down. If you do it... I will do too... I just need a partner to get me pumped haha... or we can cut the 2000 and get OEM m3 front and use the saving for rear widebody????

Or we can do rep hood+bumper and then go with what we discussed on PM... I know I sound silly looking for a buddy... but I just need someone to get me pumped up so I can get crazy haha... we'll be mod buddies? I know you won't drive to my place to do the installs so I'll even come to yours haha.
Thing is with the OEM M3 front it would be hard to resell. No M3 guys want an M3 front bumper, just like I cant find anyone to take my stock front, rear and side skirts.

The ARKYM M3 Front bumper however will have lots of resale value if I ever need to go that route....though I hope I never do.

If we were to go for an M3 look to the car, I would stick to the M3 rep and hood, and what we talked about in PM. Have you followed up on that?

Lets get some number crunching going and see what our options are in regards to $$$ spent. We can talk about this further mod buddy
Appreciate 0