Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Tesla Model X

Garage List
2007 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lawman
No, not even a hint of grey. Have you seen it in person?
Yes, I did see the Mystic in person at the dealership (outside) and from the photos I've seen, I absolutely LOVE the colour !

I guess what I'm saying is that I look at pictures in direct sunlight (like the side view attached to this post) and it makes me want to drool but from what I remember from seeing it in person was that it really looked closer to the rear bumper shot attached. I can't quite put my finger on the colour but it's not "pure" blue, or "royal" blue... I suppose "Mystic" is a pretty good descriptor for it

If you were to try to describe the colour to someone else, how would you describe the type of blue to them?

I did a little experiment in photoshop and brough in a couple of photos of the car onto the screen and used the standard ps pallet with their basic descriptions of colours and the closest colour I could match to the overall colour of the car was "dark cyan blue". I "painted" a swatch of dark cyan blue under each of the pictures to show what I mean.

Does this look close?

Thank you.

PS. It probably says somewhere about how to have photos appear within your text but I haven't figured it out yet so attachments will have to do. Also, my apologies for photoshopping other people's photos...
Attached Images