astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Thanks Astra, I'm not so much into the 'bling' factor, more performance orientated. But thanks for your feedback / thoughts.

Anyway tonight I ordered the LSD so that is # 1 off the blocks. Will need to talk to my leasing company as tyre wear will increase .

# 2 will most likely be the piano black interior trim, given I look at that more than anything else when driving it's important to me as the brushed Alum is tacky (shame I did not consider that when buying the car).

Intake I'm going to wait to see what Dinan & Vishnu do in that regard as CF and Montego Blue arn't the best combo, but the Gruppe M does look nice. Hood is a certain upgrade to go with as I love those cut outs.

Brakes I'll assess after a few track days, at the moment it's more bling than necessary IMHO so I may even get the existing calipers powder coated when I'm O/S for a month later in the year.
I guess you could interprut a BBK and CAI as bling, but technically they are oerformance mods lol

Very nice choice on the black trim (I have black too), look so much more expensive and classy then the stock standard, cheap alum.

If you don't like regular CF on Montego, how about blue CF? I think I remember seeing it on a colour a little lighter then mine

If you are going to be tracking the car, you might atleast want to considder a brake upgrade, cos untill you have em on, you don't reaise how hard they bite. Although I don't track my car, I really feel like the Brembo's made a differnce