05-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #18
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by z19930612 View Post
Don't be that serious mate, 335i has tons of torque which same as M3, u can feel thay just by shoot out from the roundabout without break the speedlimit and think about some ppl who bought super cars, are they meant to doing over 150mph everyday to display their horsepower? LOL
AND the 280PS is kinda of regulation in Japan, is not just the power, it is more like a spirit, lots of famous JDM performance cars are all limited to 280PS
I'm not being serious. I assume you're Chinese/asian s ince i saw a photo yo have a Chinese/asain friends. I only graduated 2 years ago and i've been where you are and done that. i witness a lot of idiots with fast car and even so i wouldn't say i don't drive fast myself. Prices in HK or china for cars has over 115% import duty so a 20k car here you will be looking at 40k over there, but the insurance here is only crazy if you're very young and buying powerful cars. It is to stop people on the road and to tell people if you crash or make a claim you will be so fuck you won't even be able to afford insurance.

I live here so i put up with the rules however i don't like it

My friend during uni wrote of a Nissan 60K GTR during our graduation trip around the EU! LOL

Now: 718 Cayman GTS / F83 M4
Appreciate 0