02-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #49
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 View Post
After asking me a ton of questions, you go and give a stealership $400+ to put an unknown fluid into your $8000 Proceed transmission.
lol. i just called and they verified it is indeed bmw transmission fluid. as mentioned, it's 1/2 liter part numbers. thanks for the heads up there.

as i said, i just don't feel safe going aftermarket at this moment but later on when more people report with positive feedback on it, i might do it at 100k mark. if i did pentosin or RL, difference would've been only couple hundred dollars and i just didn't feel that it is enough of saving to risk my $8000 transmission. even if it was wrong fluids, if i bring it to the dealer, they would take care of it so it's really that peace of mind that is really important to me.

anyways, thank you so much for answer all these dumb questions promptly.

Appreciate 0