07-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #13
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimbj View Post
RIGHT! MONEY GETS PUMPED BACK INTO THE CITY... What are you PRO & BIG government? I guess you haven't read that the city Miami's politicians like to stick there hand in the cookie jar. If the money was going back in why are all my firefighter and cops friends being laid off? Come on bro open your eyes. Just like tolls, I don't mind 1 to get on 1 to get off. But the Don Shula Expw. has something like 4 tolls in 1 mile.

Sorry to tell you bro but when you are making a right turn and get caught with the red light camera you are not going 70 mph and not going to kill anyone. Know going through a red at intersection that is a different story. I agree you should be stopping, but one day you will make a right hand turn and SNAP goes a picture and $180.

Eating a red light is eating a red light. It has nothing to do with being pro gov...

You sound way too ignorant to argue with. The money is being pumped back into the sectors I mentioned before...(read above).

Unfortunately...I have friends that are cops and teachers and yea...it sucks as the money doens't directly get thrown their way but such is life.

I'm not defending anything and yes I've been to Miami...I've lived there and in Palm Beach county. The fact is the fact - stop eating red lights

...and yes not stopping at a red light to make a right turn can still cause/hurt someone - PEDESTRIANS! Those signs are there for a reason…

Last edited by pimp4cheddar; 07-30-2012 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 0