10-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #34
VincentCloudX07
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006-325i

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
Way to revive and old thread! lol But we've had a few this year. We started off really strong with the meet-a-month deal, but dropped off significantly since like, June, which is ironic because you would think the better the weather, the more meets. Nah. But I was definitely thinking of planning a meet sometime this month, some sort of Fall Festival or something. I too am busy this weekend. Sunday mornings-2pm i'm free, also Fridays.
That would be amazing, fall festival sounds like a great idea. You know what im thinking to do for a meet, A BBQ! Its a great way to end the summer season and a good reason for a meet and a little party
I think we should plan it for next next weekend, so the 19th-20th-or 21st. This gives people two weeks and plenty of time to plan so that they can attend. As for location's im not to sure but how about a couple poeple kick in some ideas that have already been to some good meet spots, if you havent been to a meet, still kick in.
So if we can get this planned it would be awesome. We can have one or two people bring a grill, depending on how many people are attending, and then everyone else bring soda and food. This actually sounds like a awesome plan now that im typing it
Ill go ahead and post all the details on the PNW meet forum. Give me about two days to put up the post so i can get a couple ideas for the meeting place from you guys.
With that post we can get a list going for how many people can come and then plan for food ect. from there. Sound good?!