02-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #31
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciomas View Post
Hehe, thats great news a lot of work and testing went into the development of the birds kit. In my oppinion it is a very well balanced product. However i do think ohlins is a much better base product. I do think it requires a good choice of springs. I wasnt fuly satisfied with the ones suplied with the kit. Ohlins will deliver the kit with the springs of your choice.
Thanks, still chuffed with the 35 after 2-3 weeks!

I think i have made my decision on what kit to go for when i do upgrade, and the Ohlins kit is my preference at the moment. However i will probably have to wait a few weeks before i can commit.

Any advice on where to purchase? The best price i have seen is £1710 from BG Motorsports here in Northampton. I think they are a damper workshop and an Ohlins dealer, so i do feel comfortable with them.

I have read a few threads on the springs, especially the swift ones. Am i right in thinking that the ohlins springs are better for predominantly road use, and the swifts for mainly track use? Also what were your reasons for not liking the supplied springs?
Appreciate 0