Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsekun View Post
FINISH HIM
wtf??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Yes because when your house is broken into, in which you are sleeping; a cop will be magically teleported there in an instant to save your ass. Actually your ass will be getting picked up by the coroner's office by the time the cop gets to you. That is if you are quick enough to make a 911 call. And if you live in an inner city you will be rotting by the time they get to you.
All that may happen in your country Delta because of guns, guns, guns. The bad guy has a gun so you get a gun. Or you get a gun so the bad guy gets a gun. And the police have guns because every other fucker has guns.

Again, no offence mate but guns are so rare in this country. Your scenario is equally rare.

Don't get me wrong, we have violent crime just like anywhere else. Except generally it doesn't involved shooting people. Yes I've got a wife and children in the house but I'd prefer to take my chances with what's at hand than have a society where guns of any kind are readily available. I don't want to have to talk to my children about guns.
Appreciate 0