08-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #2259
themyst
Major General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '16 MK7 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasillalov View Post
I really wish you were closer to me so that I can let you drive my car and see what I mean. I honestly do.

Anyway, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Different people have different expectations out of their cars which is perfectly understandable.

No, I am not selling my Cobb AP just yet. How many times do I have to say this: I will patiently wait for official non-beta Stage 2 maps and then make a decision if I should stay with Cobb or upgrade to GIAC Stage 2. I fully understand the advantages and disadvantages of both flash tunes and I remain hopeful that Cobb will make Stage 2 excellent, just like they have been promising everyone here.

If anything, I would love to be proven wrong and I really hope they outshine GIAC. It is just not happening at this point in time.

P.S.:
With this, I consider this Cobb vs GIAC discussion exhausted as far as I am concerned. ...at least till S2 gets out of beta testing.
Pointing out issues you may have with a specific tune may be helpful; however the rest of your commentary isn't.

Your "needs" in a platform are completely against what we know to be the strengths of the N54. Sounds like an NA motor is more your cup of tea.

Switch back to GIAC, move on with life! You'll be happier that way it seems.