View Single Post
      05-06-2009, 08:28 AM   #38
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

there's an anorexic woman at my gym and she does cardio all the time and that's all she does

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
I'm replying to my post because I can improve upon it. Recently, I found another loony tune in my gym. There is a woman who also cleans the sleds on the elliptical machine for 20 minutes, but she has added eccentricities, so here's her regimen.

1. Arrive at front desk at gym wearing headband, tee shirt, and biker shorts, covered by a trench coat. Pick up six towels. Yes, it must be six. Five is too few, and seven is too many.

2. Go to woman's locker room, place coat in locker.

3. Go up stairs, go to front row of cardio equipment, and place six towels on the first elliptical machine. Only the first elliptical machine can be used. If that machine is occupied, she will not work out as far as I know. The six towels are to be arranged by placing three on each handrail. The towels must be arranged in the 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 o'clock positions respectively. Other towel positions are unacceptable.

4. Go to sanitary towelette dispenser and procure copious towelettes.

5. Vigorously scrub tracks, pedals, and all surfaces commonly touched by hand on elliptical machine for 20 minutes.

6. Work out by pedaling furiously while hunched over for about one hour on level 1.

I've never seen her post workout regimen so I can't speak to it, but this woman is anorexic looking and completely bat shit nuts. She never does anything else, never uses any other equipment, any other machine, any other number of towels, etc.