View Single Post
      07-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
335KarDiC63
Registered
Rep
Drives: not sure...

ppl who bullshit piss me off! well only this man.

Any of you know fellow member KarKid?

Has he promised/made deals with you and than never pulled through with his end?

I have had enough of his BS words and stories. Every time i see him talk, i just want to punch him in the mouth. Like just stop talking you loud crazzy man! It seems like he talks just so people know he's around. like we don't notice the weird guy anyways...

He advertised a shop that he apparently opened up. Has anyone actually been to it? He says that garbage orange wrap was done by workers at the shop... What shop?? it does not even exist. he tried to do it himself, and thought it looked good.

Plz Plz Plz stop recommending him. I have seen alot of people ask for vinyl shops, and alot of you recommend him. Please for the sake of our fellow Bmw enthusiast, recommend someone like restyle it, or shinzo! Because from KarKid your def going to get a Unique Wrap.

You sir ruined a beautiful 335i

So now he's moved on to the Benz( darkside he calls it)side. I don't think that exists either. I think this man just talks pure BS!

I am sorry, i know iam trolling on one dude. and this is not rite. But I bet I can get at least 1 person on this forum that agrees with me.

I just don't understand why people have to lie, Be proud of what you have, and stop trying to be something your not.

ill stop here...
Appreciate 0