Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupspeed View Post
SPP has been taking care of the community for a long time now, there is no reason why they would delay your order.

Delays are standard in this industry. Supreme does not make the KWs so give them a break

You should check with KW to see if they have an update, surely they know if there is delay or not.

If the kit is sitting on the shelf at KW then I would be pissed but if it's backordered then the wait it on.
To everybody responding to this thread: please read my issue above. To recap.
  • I'm not accusing SPP of delaying the order
  • I'm not speculating on anything
  • All stated statements are facts
  • I understood the delay is beyond SPP's control
  • I'm only complaing about the way SPP is handling the situation

Calling KW myself to check my order won't work since I did not place the order myself. That's the vendor's job.

I agree SPP seems to have a good reputation thus my decision of buying from them to start with. I hope they turn things around and make it better.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
Appreciate 0