idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi Kevo View Post
Vargas came into the BMW scene and immediately began to bash both shiv and rob. Mind you be hasn't sold a single production turbo yet. Literally everything posted here by him over the past 2 weeks is deleted or censored. What comes out of his mouth (before moderator) is insulting and shows you his true nature as an individual. He has acted like a child and has been nothing buy insulting. I will NEVER buy a product that he sells even if it was vastly superior. He contradicts himself in every other thread, bashes everyone's products and has a god like mentality. Do yourself a favor and associate with a decent individual not a Varg-ass.

Lets see him finally produce a single unit that 'isn't beta, or pre production'.
its crazy that you see it that way, because i see it in a whole different perspective.

vargas/tony has been pretty respectful while fftec and vishnu and many of their ST owners have chimed in to bash vargas.

in my eyes, vargas has just shown what they have done, taken some orders (shipped out some orders) and have been updating their projects in real time.

You, like vishnu and other fftec ST owners, are bashing him for no apparent reason. i can understand fftex part, because they have to protect their customer base, but you? Varg-ass? what are you 10 years old? have some maturity in your post. bias, isnt even the word to describe it.
Appreciate 0