deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
being in the ashtray i'm hoping it has a peak recall function?? There is no way your are driving aggressive and keeping your eye on the ashtray while also wathching the road.

Maybe its just me but I think having a quick moving gauge in the ashtray/shifter area is not ideal. Only gauges that dont move much (oil temp, oil pressure, water temp, voltage) should be in that location. Even a boost gauge with peak recall shoudlnt be there as peak numbers are not all you should be paying attention to on your boost gauge. You need to watch dips, boost spikes, bleeding boost, vac numbers off throttle, etc all the time to really help diagnose the health of your setup. You simply can not do that effectively and keep your eye safely on the road with a 400hp+ vehicle w/ a gauge that is by your knee.

my 2 cents.
Yup it has peak recall which is all I use it for. If I ever need serious diagnostic info, then I would hook up the laptop with the bt tool and run logs. I like having the gauge hidden from outside view and the dealership view.
Appreciate 0