dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Carlos, sounds like you have damaged your rim and you need to get it checked out asap for saftey. I agree the roads are crappy at the moment and in around the SE they are more like Eastern Europe! To think that we pay the most tax, fuel is 110p a litre and we have roads like this is rubbish.

I have the 18" alloys and although runflats are ok 95% of the time when you hit a big hole or raised drain cover it just shakes the car and you feels dispraporiante to the obstacle. That is where run flats suffer and I guess the 19"s are even worse.

Get the checks done at BMW dealer or a tyre centre. If there is a problem you have to get the rim rebalanced or new rim. Then get your facts together and go for the council. I have had a couple of instances over the last few weeks where I thought the tyre / wheel / suspension was going to be damanged at night in the dark and nothing I could do about it.

Good luck I hope you get it sorted soon.

Thanks Gibbo,

and yes it is a joke.. Roads round here now are disgustingly awful now.. cant see them getting any better either.

I will see BMW, see what they say.

is there chance the rear could be fooked too?

Carlos