England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Response from seller:-

Hello,

I'll try to answer as many questions as I can because I know time is of the essence for both of us. I never had mechanical problems with the car, all service maintenance was made at time, it's HPI clear, have all the registration papers into my name. The price that I'm after is £23000 plus delivery anywhere in UK.
Moving out of the country and also my recent divorce forces low price sale. At this moment I am traveling to finalize my divorce papers and this is the main reason why I signed a contract with a shipping company. They'll handle transportation (50p per mile) to the buyers address and fill out the necessary forms for selling the car. If it doesn't meet your requirements then the full amount you paid will be refunded without no hesitation. If everything is as I described it, then all you have to do is to sign the necessary papers and pay the shipping fees.
Along with the driver a qualified mechanic will assist you when you'll inspect the vehicle. Hope the deal is simple enough and hope that serious buyers will appreciate my effort to make this a clean and problems free sale. If you accept the terms above email me back with your name, address and phone number so I can move forward and register the deal with eBay and also to inform the shipping company to contact you directly. Will be dealing this way exclusively do to the high number of tire kickers and dreamers who wasted my time 3 weeks ago.
Unfortunately for the moment I'm not able to use the phone, as I'm wearing a hearing device (sound signal amp) as a result of a car crash I've experienced a couple of days ago. If you are serious about buying my car email me back with your details (name, address and phone number).