Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330e M Sport MY20

Garage List
2020 BMW 330e  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330cdsport View Post
Ohhhh bollocks!!! Thats not the reply I was looking for.
Hopefully you got a lemon and mine will be ok

Does get good reviews though - so reliability is my main worry probably.

Anyone use an HD box like the Freecom MD350?

It is one of the greatest buys for me this year. I wirelessly stream video from my PC upstairs, and it upscales everything that isnt HD to 1080p. Does a fantastic job with lo-res stuff.
I really hope that is the case - But if you check out SharpServ on Google you'll read nothing but trouble. Mine is now OK but if it goes wrong after the warranty I won't be buying Sharp LCD TVs again.

Most of the LCD TVs on the market are the same inside (screen component) as there are very few manufaturers of LCD screens. Sharp and Samsung seem to make the fastest response ones.

You can usually compare the response rate by looking at Sky Sports News on them side by side to see if you can read the ticker clearly.

I only got the Sharp as its deployed in the Kitchen mainly for freeview and low def TV. Apparently Sharp TVs have some electronics to improve low def viewing.
Long gone -15 Peugeot 308 2.0HDi GT AUTO Magnetic Blue, 10 BMW F10 520D SE Xirallic Imperial blue/Cinnamon Brown, 06 E90 320si - Le Mans Blue - Totally standard specification (Scrapped RIP 12/08/2010), 00 Peugeot 306 2.0 SE Cabriolet, 94 Rover 214 SEi, 91 Fiat Uno 60S Mk2
Appreciate 0