Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets1 View Post
Awesome ain't it
Its fantastically awesome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wig View Post
Did BMW or a performance shop install your Exhaust and what did they
charge? I'm considering replacing my Ikon with the BMW performance
exhaust. I'm located in the New Market area.
Hey wig, well it seems I'm not actually from your side of the pond.. I live in the UK so with all the differences in exchange rates and what not, I can assume the prices for the products and labour etc.. will be different.
But, yes, I ordered and got the parts installed by an authorised BMW dealer. Luckily as a goodwill gesture BMW didn't charge for labour/fitting (thanks to an on going issue I have with BMW, that has yet to be rectified )

We do get conned when it comes to fitting, esp from the dealership! Something ridiculous like £150 per hour (or around $220 per hour, thanks to the crappy exchange rate!!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayerischeperformance View Post
if they have flanges and bolt up which i assume they would its as easy as lifting the car up unbolting the old one and throwing the new one on.
I think it is a pretty straightforward job, as you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeokimster View Post
I could give you some insight to this as well since I got my exhaust installed last week. BMW wanted 4.5 labor hours or $532. A local performance shop wanted 2.5 hrs or 250. There was a muffler shop I took my car to and they took 15 minutes and charged by $60
In that case, I definitely wouldn't mind getting it installed at any muffler shop! As long as it doesn't affect the warranty

-=E92 325i M Sport-Alpine White-Saddle Brown-NavPro-Bluetooth-Individual Sound-6FL-Brushed Aluminium=-
Appreciate 0