07-12-2014, 04:27 PM   #20
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooba0010 View Post
3K a year for servicing, From some old posts on here Peter G, Oli , and some one else who went Pork all said they are expensive to run but massive fun and bought right the depreciation was minimal , Just so so annoying when things go wrong.

I would think the dealer has some responsibility , how many miles has it covered since you collected the car, I read your first posts about buying the turbo its something I have always thought id like to do but spoke with the above guys including Scott who bought a new 911 and ran it for 18 months from new and lost 20k plus or over a k per month it scares me shitless and this just reminds me to say NO ! lovely cars just expensive fun.

Good luck and I hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction.
I thought I heard someone mention my name! I loved my Porka and will have another one day, if it's an everyday car though I will have an OPC warranty, if it's a garage queen I won't bother! They are not depreciation proof though, especially if bought at the OPC premium but they are loads of fun.

Sorry to hear of the 996 TT issues RCUK, hope you get the clutch sorted by the supplying dealer.
Appreciate 0