View Single Post
      01-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #31
rismo
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
OP, I'm running PROcede flex & Flash with 100% e85 and I highly recommend getting the booster pump also to keep from having LPFP issues down the road. Just my 2 cents. Even with stock turbos I was having LPFP codes shifting from 3rd to 4th. Just couldn't keep up with the volume demand after shift. Haven't had any issues sense I had it installed just prior to shift sector.
It's on top of my list of "next things"... I heavily consider the pump, but it's on my nice to have list for now. First the must haves. I will see how it holds and from there I will plan next steps.

Is there a point where you determined that the LPFP could not longer hold up? I plan to run a 50-50 30-70 ron98/e85 mix.

But like with meth, I might get addicted to the e85...
BMW 335 E92 09 - Full options - DKG - MHD by Buraq - RB Next Gen - RB Inlets/Outlet - Forge Diverter Valves - AR Catless DP - Afe Intake - Helix IC - FuelIT Stage 2 LPFP - Ar Oil Cooler - PPK Water Cooler - M3 Suspension - JRZ RS1 Shocks - Eibach Pro Springs - Drexler LSD - BMW IS Exhaust - Carbon Endurance Brake Pads - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - M101 Wheels - Michelin PS2 - M-Tech Body - M-Strutbar
BMW M550i G30 2019 - BM3
Appreciate 0