03-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #33
IBC
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnguyen84 View Post
Good luck OP!

I learned something with this. Take pictures and video footage after the accident (if possible) to document the scene and to document the driver and his car.

I recently purchased a dash cam for $50 bucks. I hope to never use this but this will come in handy for a situation like this. I think you all should also consider a dash cam. Insurance companies, IMO, should give discounts for dash cams. BTW, no laws against recording audio and video in public places.

Just FYI.
I thought about the same thing man! Where did you purchase your dash cam?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzes View Post
that is exactly what came to my mind, the guy run to cover up something and that should be your main point, I still believe he should have remained on the science till cops show up which he failed, then good chance for hit and run case. Get some legal advise, ask your insurance what can they advise you etc. Hope you have some pictures of where you have stopped and where the other car was, that always helps
I agree with you. The funny thing is that the guy that ran from the scene. Told the owner of the car he borrowed and the insurance agent, that he had talked to me and there was no reason for me to file a claim. Because me and him had agreed that he would fix my car out of his pocket.
funny people.
Appreciate 0